Thursday, September 01, 2005

When Life Gets Hard

I wanted to find some words, on a card. That would help to get thru when life gets to hard.Its seems you can't bear it- perhaps can't go on- when deep in your heart theres no trace of a song. Some words that could comfort . When late in the night the trails return and- you're to tired to flight or the tears flow so often it seems you'll run dry life get so tough that you just want to die - or least go and hide - where you're safe from all pain. Someplace you can rest 'til you find joy again. What are you're words you so need to hear - That will help and will heal and remove all the fear - That builds up inside 'til you think you'll explode what are the words that will brighten the load? If only I know the right words to say. To courage and Bless you or comfort some way. I know not the words but this I can do. I shall offer up prayers to the Father for you. Written By Cindy

No comments: