Saturday, September 03, 2005

What You Are To Me
You turned my darkness into light, You made everything all right. You picked me up when I was down, You turned my life around. If I didn't have you, what would I be? A blessing is what you are to me. When I needed you the most, you were therem Even if it seem like you don't care. When I didn't I could make it another day, You chased all my doubts away if I didn't have you what would I be? A treasure si what you are to me. The world is full of many people, it's true but there is only one of you . You've filled my hear with love, your a God-sent gift from above. If I didn't have you, What would I be? An angel is what you are to me. Lost and alone, I will no longer be, Because you are here with me. There is no reason to be sad, You've taken away all the bad . If I didn't have you, What would I be ? A best friend is what you are to me!!!! Written By Cindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is a lucky, lucky man....hope he realizes this!!!!!!!