Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I Give To You

I give to you a fire to light inside your heart to feel warm embers glow. A piece of the sun's warm rays, to bask in it's firey show. I give to you A piece of a rainbow to color your world when all seems totally gray, Some roses for the sweet perfume to kiss your sense with its bouquet. I give to you A sprinkle of some twinkling stars, to wish upon at night. The morning dew to kiss the day to bask in its delight. I give to you A summer breeze to caress your face, to show that someone cares.The sweet song of the nightingale, to remind you that your they're always here.I give to you My lasting friendship always true. Agift of love to hold inside whenever you feel blue or just because you need a friend. This friend, that will always be there for you! Written By Cindy


No comments: