Monday, September 12, 2005

HELLO GOD
Hello God, I called last night .To talk a little while... I need a friend who'll listen to my anxiety and trail... You see, I can't quite make through a day just on my own... I need your love to guide me, So I'll never feel alone, I wanted to ask you please to keep, My family safe and sound. Come fill their lives with confindence .For what ever fate they're bound. Give me faith , dear God to face each hour throughout the day, And not worry over things I can't change in any way. I thank you God, for being home , And listening to my call. For giving me such good advice when I stumble and fall. Your number, God is the one one that answers every time. I never get busy single . Never had to pay a dime. So Thank You, God for listening to my troubles and my sorrow. Good night God, I Love You , too. And I'll call again tomorrow ! Written By Cindy

No comments: