Tuesday, September 27, 2005


Broken Hearts
I gave you my heart and so I could just sit and watch you brake it. I gave you my love and you seem to want to throw it all away and wash your hands free of my love. So I sitting here wondering why i ever fell in love with you. I trusted you with my heart and you seem to want to play childish games with it and want to be single so there for there is no reason why we should be together and make things miseryable for each other. I gave it my all and now there is nothing left for me to give my heart is shattered in a million pieces on the floor waiting on me to clean up. I loved you for you so I know deep down in my broken heart that you really never loved me at all. As the days go on I will learn to love again but not any time soon. Written By Cindy

No comments: