Monday, August 22, 2005

A Wonderful Day

I woke up early today excited over all the things I get to do before the days end. My job is to choose what kind of day I am going to have... Today I can complain because the weather is rainy or ... I can be thankful for the grass is getting watered for free. Today I can grumble about my health or... I can rejoice that I am a live. Today I can mourn my lack of friends or... I can excitedly embark upon a quest to discover new relationships. Today I can whine because have to work or... I can shout for joy because I have a job to do. Today I can murmur dejected because I have to do housework or... I can feel honored because life has provide shelter for my mind, body and soul. Today stretched ahead of me waiting to be shaped, And there I am, the scupltor whos gets to do the shaping. Written by Cindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, i like that way of looking at things