Saturday, August 27, 2005


God Is Always Near
One thing can always cheer me, when I'm feeling sad and low; When I tire of daily trails, That I have to undergo; When those who should seem closest like people I don't even know, One thing can always cheer me, I know that God is near me, One thing can always cheer me when I don't understand; How pain and sadness in our lives, Can get out of hand; when the best human efforts, Doesn't meet the days demand, One thing can always cheer me, I know that God is near me, More than anything I've known; And show me I will never have to struggle on my own. For no matter what ever happens, I know I will never be alone, The things that always cheer me Is just knowing God is near me. May the angels above always watch over you... Written By Cindy

No comments: