Thursday, July 21, 2005

Angel In My Heart

When I have no one to turn to And Im feeling kind of low, When there is no on to talk to and nowhere I want to go, I search deep within my self . It is love inside my heart That let's me know my angels are there Even though we are miles apart. A smile then appears upon my face. And the sun begins to shine. I hear a voice, so soft and sweet Saying ' Everything will be just fine ' It may seem that I am alone But I am never by myself at all. Whenever I need my angels near All I have to is call. An Angel's love is always true on that you ca n depend. They will always stand behind you And will always be your friend Through darkest hours and brightest days. Our Angels see us through. You are one of my Angels. Perhaps I am one for you. Written by Cindy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, thats all that needs to be said

OGRE said...

Beautiful poem...i did not know nekkid could read...impressive you are giving him some culture with your page!!!